The Truth of UNice Brazilian Hair Reviews 2019| What You Believe is WRONG???
Want to buy Brazilian hair online? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for UNice Brazilian Hair. Ther are left by UNice customers who have bought and used them, you can read the most in-depth reviews, ratings, and feedback, it will help you!
Why do Brazilian Hair Bundles With Closures Get More And More Popular?
Nothing is better than getting beautiful hair extensions to improve our beauty. Of all types of hair used for weaves and extensions, Brazilian virgin hair is the most expensive and popular. Unlike other hair types, Brazilian hair strands are naturally glossy, thick, and strong.
How about virgin brazilian do your thing? There are so many hair brands in the market such as UNice, how to tell the hair truth. Here we manage some hair reviews from youtube and products review from customers of UNice hair, hope you can get more information about UNice Brazlian virgin hair.
- UNice Brazilian virgin hair reviews
- What is Brazilian hair
- About Brazilian hair
- Brazilian hair types
- Should I have Brazilian virgin hair wefts?
UNice Brazilian virgin hair reviews
Review by chynna -14/06/1702:30 AM (GMT)
so far so good.
I brought this hair on a Friday the 16th and got the hair yesterday, so very fast shipping.
I had a complication at first with the tracking info. It was saying that it was unavailable, so I talked to customer service and they explained everything that happened.
Basically, they had to change the tracking number. because my package got moved from UPS to USPS and they gave me all the info on my package and when It would arrive, and 3 days later I got my package with no further complications so great, great customer service.
When I opened the box I got a pair of eyelashes and all 3 bundles were all there and seemed fine. I took the bundles out of their packaging and ran my fingers through it and it was really soft and bouncy and no shedding at all and these curls are popping!
I will do an updated review when the hair gets installed with a photo.
Review by Elana-05/07/1706:58 AM (GMT)
Really love it.
Better than the hair I've bought for three times the price. The weft is a decent size with a good amount of hair. The hair itself is soft and doesn't shed. It retains its shape. It also blends well with your real hair.
I've had it in for almost a week and it has stayed soft and untangled. I bought it short to test out, but I will definitely be buying it again in a longer length. By far the best hair I've had in years.
Review by Latisse-12/07/1711:45 AM (GMT)
give it a thumb up. I cannot wait to unbox this hair from www.unice.com.
it is Brazilian jerry curly 14.16.18 hair bundles. as you can see, when I run my fingers through. no shedding. this hair gives me so so much life, I cannot help clapping because I m so happy to get this good hair, I will give a thumb up for www.unice.com .
Besides, she is so excited about it and she made a hair video about her Brazilian Jerry Curl, let is watch what did she say:
UNice Brazilian Jerry Curl Unboxing Review
The hair she used is: UNice Brazilian Jerry Curly Hair Weaving
What is Brazilian hair?
Brazilian hair tends to be smooth and shiny and range in natural color from light brown to black. It can also be diverse in texture and grade. You can find natural Virgin Brazilian Hair that is straight, curly and or wavy. Because of that versatility, most women of color prefer virgin Brazilian hair extensions.
About Brazilian hair
- High Quality: Made of imported 100% Brazilian virgin human hair, which is very suitable for long-term use.
- Can be dyed, bleached, curled, straightened, and restyled as your like and can last about one year with good care.
- 100% Brazilian unprocessed virgin hair cut from one donor directly, full cuticle aligned, no chemical process. Strong and well double weft constructed, No Shedding, no tangle. lasting silky look and feel soft.
- Hair Bundles Weight: 95g-105g/Bundle (3.3oz-3.5oz/Bundle), Multiple choices, here is my suggestion:10-20 inch, order 3bundles, over 20inch, order 4bundles for a full head.
Brazilian hair types
Should I have Brazilian virgin hair wefts?
Experts believe that the lifestyle and diet of Brazilian hair donors contribute to the amazing quality of Brazilian virgin hair! Brazilian virgin hair may cost you a pretty penny, but most stylists swear by it! Now, we are listing down the benefits an cons of using high quality Brazilian virgin hair:
- Free from Hair Chemicals and Dyes;
- Resistant to Shedding;
- Strong Strands;
- Natural-Looking Results;
- Soft and Silky Tresses;
- The only disadvantage of the virgin Brazilian hair bundle is that it is a little more expensive than other hair types.
Here are something I want to share with you:
- When looking for hair extensions, the majority of us have the tendency to settle down for cheaper brands. We often forget to ask ourselves why those products are relatively cheaper.
- To save some pennies, we throw our hard-earned money on poor products that leave us disappointed within days, weeks, or months.
- Why not spend a little more on products that can serve you for a year or two? Remember, quality and value come at a price, and this holds true for hair as well.
If you want to get more high-quality brazilian human hair, here you are.
If you are interested in UNice hair, you can check more real customer reviews here.
Shop for more virgin brazilian hair extensions