African American Wigs for Black Women,Cheap African American Wig for Sale
Are you looking for beautiful natural African American wigs? Discover top brands, and styles like short and long black wigs, curly wigs, wigs for black women more.Here is the right online wig store African American for you.
What are african american wigs?
African American wigs are made from high-quality human hair, which is virtually indistinguishable in appearance. These wigs for black women were constructed to highlight the strength and beauty of African American women. The highest quality of this human hair wigs for black girls with the best and high fashion designs.
Description About Human Hair Wig African American
100% REMY HUMAN HAIR: UNice Human Hair Wigs are made with the highest quality, 100% Remy human hair. Available in the widest range of colors, they blend naturally with your own hair and can be easily styled with thermal tools.
※Hair Material: 100% Virgin Human Hair Wig, Can be Dyed and Ironed by your favor
※Hair Color: Natural Black Color
※Hair Grade: 7A8A10A Grade Virgin Hair, wavy Hair, Medium Luster,Bleach/Dye Friendly
※Hair Length: 10inches-28 inches is available, Very Soft, Healthy and thick
※Base Material : Swiss Lace
※Wig Type: Lace Front Wig 13*4/360 Lace Wig/Full Lace Wig
※Cap Size: 22-22.5 inches(54-58cm)※Notes:If you need bigger or smaller cap or other special customization, please contact us,As one of the best african american wig websites , we are committed to providing style and comfort, so you can get the look you want with these top-quality products.
※Natural Hairline : The hair has natural hairline and baby hair resemble to real common 180%/150% density together with high just choosing you like
Why choose UNice natural looking african american wig?
- Remy human hair material giving you longer lasting beauty with high-quality materials.
- Human hair wigs for black women Creates the appearance of a natural hairline and allows for styling away from the face.
- Flex Combs on the sides for a secure fit.
- Adjustable Straps, allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
How should you measure the wig cap size?
Do you know which one is the right choice for your head size? Determining a custom lace front wig size that’s right for you is actually easy. Below is a step by step guide on how to measure for lace front hair wigs.
STEP 1: Start by pulling your hair up and away from your face, and securing it with a hair band or clip. If your hair is short, try using a cloth head band to hold your hair back.
STEP 2: Using a cloth tape measure, drape the cloth tape around the back of your head and touch the base of your skull at a point where the african american lace front wig will end. Position the end of the tape at mid-point of your front hairline. Place the tape measure as shown, just above your ears. This measurement is your head 'circumference'.
STEP 3: Record your measurement. Once you have your head measurement, reference it in the size chart to find the wig cap size that's right for you.
- It's important to consider your body frame type and volume of your natural hair to ensure accuracy in size selection.
- If you have a petite body frame and a full head of hair with moderate length, you are probably 'Petite'.
- If you have a medium body frame and a full head of hair with moderate length, you are probably 'Average'. With these two frame types, go up a size for thick or shoulder length hair, and down a size for sparse, thin, or no hair.
- If you have a larger body frame, your head circumference exceeds 22", and you have a full head of hair with moderate length, you are probably 'Large'.
How to install and style african american lace wigs?
Before you put on your lace front wigs with bangs, you will first need to prepare your hair. If you have short hair, simply brush it back, away from your face. For longer hair, pin it up by making flat pin curls out of sections of your hair. Keep them distributed evenly over your head to avoid bumps and bulges.
Follow these easy steps to put on your wig:
1.Using both hands, hold the wig by the nape where the label is. Tilt your head slightly forward. You will be putting the wig on in a front to back motion.
2.Position the front of the wig above your eyebrows, and slip the wig on like you would a bathing cap.
3.Push the front of the wig back until it rests slightly below your natural hairline. Center the wig by positioning the ear tabs on both sides in front of your ears, never covering them. When the wig feels comfortable, tuck in any stray hairs.
What's the easiest way to put on a wig? Here is a frontal installation tutorial video for frontal wig installed.Watch the video for expert tips on the quickest (and easiest!) way to put on your wig.
How to care front wig african american?
1. Wash and deep condition hair regularly.
2. Detangle hair gently by hands before washing. Do not rub or twist hair.
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and wash hair carfully till clean.
4. Have hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier. Put argan oil to soft hair after wash.
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from top to end. Do not brush.
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
There are many ways to keep a human hair wig styled and fresh looking. In this video learn how to do this procedure and if it's right for you.
Attention Please: Wig Storage:The best way is on a lace front wigs for women stand or mannequin, also you can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. Please note lace front wigs real human hair should be placed in a cool dry space.