Which Hair is Best: Brazilian Malaysian Peruvian or Indian?
There are numerous kinds of weave hair obtainable. Virgin human weaving (hair that has ne’er been processed) is that the most well-liked grade of weave hair as a result of this hair will be used for multiple installs and it may also be color-treated.
Black ladies have many alternative textures of hair; fortuitously there’s a range of various textures and kinds of the weave which will suit around any texture. The most wanted kinds of weave are Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian, Malaysian, and Eurasian hair. Every kind of weave is characterized by a specific texture and comes in multiple wave patterns together with a straight, wavy, deep wave, or tight kinky.
With all the different types of hair extensions available today, how can you possibly figure out which type of hair to install? This guide will help you determine the type of hair that’s best for you.
All virgin hair types have natural movement and should have minimal shedding and tangling. Each texture can be processed in wavy, straight, or curly. With virgin human hair, you will notice colors are not even throughout the bulk. You will find a few strands maybe lighter or darker than the rest of the weft. This is normal and typical of hair from a sunny country where hair lightens with exposure to the sun.
Virgin Hair Weave Comparison
|Virgin Brazilian Hair||Wavy, Curly, Straight, Silky, Soft,
Luxurious, Durable, Thick, Natural Shine
|Virgin Peruvian Hair||Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coarser,
Thicker, Luxurious, Soft
|Virgin Malaysian Hair||Curly, Wavy, Straight, Fine,
Heavier, Thicker, Softer, Silkier
|Virgin Indian Hair||Wavy, Straight, Curly, Airy, Light, Bouncy
Be Easily Curled And Styled, Blends Well
Virgin Hair Guide: TOP 4 HAIR TYPES
Brazilian hair bundles are of the highest quality of human hair extensions which is totally natural and not processed through chemical method. Being widely used in nowadays hair market, it has the characteristics like soft, thick, and durable. Its texture is very easy to blend with most racial from some caucasian textures to African-American relaxed textures. Virgin Brazilian hair is popular with women all over the world.
- Supposedly more humidity resistant than Indian hair.
- True Brazilian hair is durable, but it is also very dense, so it poses some limitations in terms of movement and styling.
- Curly Brazilian hair holds tighter curls, making them stiff and almost impossible to flat iron.
Malaysian hair is collected from the Hindu temples of Malaysia where women give their hair as part of a ceremony that affirms their spiritual commitment. Even though this practice happens annually, it is not as common in Malaysia as in many other countries, such as India. This makes true Malaysian hair extremely rare and the label "Malaysian" is primarily used as a descriptor for hair with a silky texture and medium to a high luster.
- 100% REMY processed to the highest international standards.
- The finest human hair is processed in the most sophisticated Malaysian style.
- Soft, luscious, shiny, bouncy, light-as-air hair.
Peruvian hair bundles in bulk have become extremely popular. This hair is extremely durable and versatile and for this reason allows you to style and curl it repeatedly with great results. This makes Peruvian hair a great multi-purpose hair as you can constantly change your look and style without damaging the hair too much. The hair is extremely soft and slightly silkier than Brazilian hair. As Peruvian hair is still relatively rare it is also usually relatively more expensive than other hair types.
- Peruvian hair is often steam curled to develop a tight wavy pattern.
- The durability of Peruvian hair allows the hair to maintain its curly texture very well.
- Peruvian hair is more coarse and can come in light brown, deep brown, or darker colors.
This kind of hair is popular because of its length, texture, and softness. Just like the Brazilian type, it is not only bouncy and naturally airy but also can be styled easily. It is very good for wigs and hair extensions. However, it has a tendency to become frizzy and swelled up in foggy and humid weather. That is why needs anti-frizz products.
- Highest quality hair on the market.
- Naturally light and airy, it moves effortlessly with lots of bounce
- Tangle-resistant, easy to style
- Naturally being a dark brown, it blends ins with virtually all hair types, especially African American
So..Which hair is better Brazilian Malaysian Peruvian or Indian?
Well, honestly, it depends on your current hair texture, the look and feels you would like to achieve, and how much you are willing to spend. Both Malaysian hair, Indian hair, Peruvian hair, and Brazilian hair have beautiful qualities and are excellent choices when purchased from the right virgin hair manufacturer.
- 1. For all hair types, air drying is highly recommended after a wash and conditioning.
- 2. Remember to co-wash at least once in 2-3 weeks.
- 3. Avoid using any other styling products between washes and avoid heavy oils like pink lotion, they tend to seep into the hair and tend to weigh it down resulting in restricted movement and potential tangling!
- 4. Use alcohol-free serums. The hair won’t dry out and make it frizzy.
Visit our website and purchase our beautiful, premium Virgin Hair products
Shop More Popular UNice Hair