The Difference between a Deep Wave Wig and a Loose Deep Wave Wig
Deep wave wigs and loose deep wave wigs have been very popular and are selling well in the market. But because these two types of curly hair are somewhat similar, so many people are still not sure of the difference between them.
Don't worry, today's article will discuss the difference between deep wave wigs and loose deep wave wigs so that you can learn how to distinguish between these two types of wigs.
What is a deep wavy wig?
Deep wave hair, also known as Brazilian deep wave hair, deep wave wig is the popular original human hair "S" shaped water wave wig. It has the same texture as the body wave wig or natural wave wig, but the curl is tighter and looks neater. With different styling techniques, it has the ability to hold its style for a long time.
Many women prefer deep wave wigs because it gives our hair a voluminous and thick look. When properly cared for, deep wavy hair will usually last at least 12 months.
The benefits of deep wavy wigs
1. Deep wave wigs have consistent curls in the same direction and tight, neat curls that do not easily tangle and fall out.
2. Deep wave wigs can make your hair look healthier and thicker. With a strong sense of shine, you can make this wig look luxurious and noble.
3. Long-lasting time. The quality of Brazilian wigs is very good, Brazilian deep wave real hair wigs can be used for at least 12 months if you can take good care of them.
4. The density of the deep wavy wig is higher. Compared to other types of curly wigs, it is easier to curl. You don't need to buy extra bundles to get a dense, voluminous look, which can save you a lot of money.
5. deep wavy wigs can modify the shape of the face because the texture and volume of curly and fluffy can visually improve the large face or weaken the inherent impression of a relatively flat face.
6. For people with bald or receding hairlines, the volume and shape of a deep wavy wig can effectively help you hide this embarrassing situation and make your hair look more natural and beautiful.
What is a loose deep wavy wig?
A loose deep wavy wig is made from 100% pure human hair that has not been chemically treated in any way. It looks like a cone when you receive it and don't unwrap it. It is somewhat similar to a deep wave wig, but the overall look is more relaxed.
Also, it will be tighter than a body wave wig. Many women like this loose deep wave wig because it looks more natural and comfortable. If you choose this wig, it can definitely give you a stunning hairstyle.
Benefits of loose deep wavy wig
1. loose deep wavy wig natural appearance, from the root to the tip of the hair completely regular, full and thick, soft and smooth wig gives a comfortable and natural feeling.
2. loose deep wavy wig will not be tangled, and will not fall off. Can be curled, styled, dyeing, permed, etc., and can be reused.
3. loose deep wavy wigs are easier to take care of and do not require too complicated care procedures.
4. if you love and care for the loose deep wavy wig like your own hair, it can be used for more than a year.
5. loose deep wavy wig overall emits a noble shine. After wearing it, it will make you more noble and confident.
6. loose deep wavy wig has a fluffy appearance, which can modify the face shape to a certain extent and lighten your facial blemishes.
The difference between deep wave wig and loose deep wave wig
1. Both deep wave wigs and loose deep wave wigs can make your hair look shinier and have better hair quality, but loose deep wave wigs look looser and softer than deep wave hair and are not as tight as deep wave wigs.
2. loose deep wavy hair is more voluminous and looks cooler and more breathable.
3. deep wavy wigs are tighter and thinner than loose deep wavy wigs, which can better modify the face shape and make up for facial flaws, making you look better visually.
Note: no matter which wig you choose, both curls are easier to dry and require meticulous maintenance to maintain good condition.
How to maintain human hair wigs?
Now that you know the difference between the two types of wigs, let's take a look at how to care for human hair wigs.
1. Make sure you wash your human hair wig at least once a week, even if it is simply with shampoo. This will prevent the wig from drying out and thus the wig from becoming tangled.
2. Use an adequate amount of moisturizing conditioner during the washing process to deep condition the hair, replenish the wig with nutrients and moisture, and make the wig look smoother and shinier.
3. After the wig is washed, wrap it in a dry towel to soak up excess moisture and then wait for natural air drying. Avoid using a hair dryer to dry your hair, as the cuticle is in an open state after you have just washed your hair. If you use a hair dryer at this time, the excessive temperature may damage the hair and cause breakage.
4. When the hair is about to dry, apply the hair care oil evenly on the wig from head to tail to help strengthen the hair roots and make the hair healthier.
5. If you want to extend the life of the wig, it is recommended that every 2-3 weeks to do deep maintenance of the wig. Also, pay attention to the daily combing of the wig, use a wide tooth comb from the tips of the hair to the roots gently comb, and avoid using a fine tooth comb to damage the hair.
6. if you want to give the wig a new color, you need to bleach the wig, you are advised to find a professional hair stylist, to prevent improper operation of the hair damage. And hair after bleaching to pay attention to moisture.
7. Do not wear a wet wig to bed. If you have to wear a wig to bed, you can use silk fabric, avoid using cotton pillowcases, because it may damage the shine of the wig and cause tangles.
8. if you wear a wig every day, at night when you get home, it is recommended to comb the wig. Because the wig worn a day may be rubbed with clothes to generate static electricity, resulting in wigs tangled together. This time you can use a wide tooth comb to gently comb the wig, but also convenient for the next use.