USEFUL VIDEOS FOR U
Make a Wig With Closure
Make a Wig With Frontal
How To Bleach Knots
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR DURING 4 SEASONS
Hair Care in Spring:
- Do not shampoo your hair every day, Instead, use a natural bristle brush and brush your hair well daily.
- Comb out your tresses before taking a shower, be gentle while untangling and use only tepid temperature water to wash your hair. Hot water can leave your hair dry.
- Go for a trim as this is the best way to get rid of dry and split ends. Trimming leaves your hair healthier and also make it easier to care.
- Condition your hair before a swim. Spring weather is for outdoors and water fun, please Coat it with conditioner to prevent chlorine from stepping into the hair strands. Enjoy laps in the pool without any worries.
Hair Care in Winter:
- Wash your hair less often during winter Don't wash your hair too often: Gently blow-dry your hair in winter Apply a heat protectant and blow-dry using a diffuser at low heat and on a low setting.
- Add moisture to your hair in winter Since it’s difficult to avoid dry hair in winter, add a moisturizing hair mask to your winter hair care routine. Doing this intensive treatment once a week will winter proof your hair.
- Pamper your dry hair in winter with oil Provide your stressed hair with some relief by caring for it with hair oil. It helps your hair to regenerate and gives it a new freshness and shine. You can use anti-frizz products as a preventative measure when washing with shampoo. Have regular trims to keep your hair in the best condition.
Hair Care in Autumn:
- Just like your skin, your hair needs moisture to stay shiny and healthy. wash every other day in not-too-hot water,
- Shampoos made from natural ingredients are much better for your hair .it’s also a good idea to treat your hair to a monthly clarifying shampoo, which will remove build up caused by product use.
- A great Autumn hair care tip is to book in a haircut (or at least a trim) every six to eight weeks to get rid of dry, split ends.
- Blow dry moussed hair with a vent brush, use some heavy-duty hairspray to keep everything in order. After washing and blotting away excess water, comb through gently, apply a serum to control frizz, then leave your hair to dry naturally.
Hair Care in Summer:
- Start summer with a trim.. You might need a mid-season cut.
- Make a daily habit of applying a hair care product that contains UV filters. These products protect hair from sun damage
- If your hair is drenched with clean water or leave-in conditioner, it won't absorb as much saltwater or pool chemicals .Switch to a moisturizing shampoo . suggests using a clarifying, or anti-residue, shampoo once a week to clear away product buildup and chemicals. Just be sure to follow with a deep-conditioning treatment.
- Skip the hot tools. We recommend washing your hair at night and piling it up in a bun, a braid, or ponytail before you head to bed.
- Outwit frizz. Along with regular trims and conditioning, a drop or two of an anti-frizz oil or serum can help smooth hair and add shine.