Some hot question about hair weave you may concern
1.What age should a parent start letting their child dye their hair?
Many girls concerned this problem greatly.Some people said it is none of my -or anyone else's business. This is something that is between the kid and the parent ONLY. Some people thought it should at least 18 or 16. Because too early to dye the hair extensions would damage your remy virgin hair.In my opinion,it depends on the child and why they want their hair dyed.
2.Do you like your hair being played with?
I found this question in a forum by a woman who is already 40 years old,she said she liked her hair being played with,but some friends around her thought it’s not appropriate to her age,especially for some hair color and hair styles,for example,indian hair weaves, kinky curly.They said If it was a 25 year old beautiful woman with a gorgeous body she could play with whatever she wanted.
3.Best shampoo and conditioner?
Shampoo is selected according to your scalp condition, whether it is oily, dandruff or sensitive. Shampoo is to wash your scalp only. If first wash does not foam well, rinse away and wash again the second time. Do not shampoo your hair bundles with closure ends but just using the foam to wash it. Conditioner is a must as you have long hair. Choose a conditioner that will detangle the ends as you are combing through with your fingers. Conditioners can be moisturiser, rinse or reconstructor, refer to the brand. Rinse will be good for your condition.
4.Whats causing my hair loss an how to fix it?why:
1. Humidity makes hair dry and brittle, leading to hairfall
2. Colouring the hair damages the hair strands leading to breakage
3. Pollution is also an unseen killer of healthy hair
4. Tangled hair is the most common reason for hair fall
5. While shampooing cleanses your 100 human hair, regular conditioning is required for adequate moisturization. Regular use of conditioner post shampoo also solves the problem of entangling which is the major cause of hair fall.solution:
1. Change how you style your hair.
2. Don't wash your hair often.
3. Cut your hair shorter, so you don't NEED to put it up!
In a word,do the right thing in right age,no matter make up or dye hair,try your best to protect your hair as you can to control the hair loss,besides,use the best suitable shampoo and conditioner,then wear your favorite haircut.Do not try too hard to look good, the most effortless hairdo can make you look gorgeous!