How to Take Care of Malaysian Body Wave Hair
There’s nothing more spectacular than a fresh new look. Keeping that look stunning requires some day-to-day management that will protect your investment and keep you feeling beautiful and confident. The following instructions are for Human Hair Sew-ins and do not apply to synthetic, glued-in, or braided extensions.
This complete guide is all about keeping you fabulous and your hair healthy, shiny, and strong. We will be sharing washing Malaysian body wave hair, conditioning, brushing, styling, caring for body wave at night, and general tips below about how to take care of Malaysian body wave hair.
1. Washing Malaysian Body Wave Hair
When washing your hair, make sure to first brush it thoroughly with a paddle brush to ensure that strands are free-flowing. This will unwind the waves somewhat, but you will be able to bring them back using a curling iron or bendy rollers. Make sure you use a pre-conditioning treatment before shampooing in order to reduce the drying of the hair.
2. Conditioning Body Wave Hair Extensions
Once the hair has been thoroughly rinsed, use a generous amount of moisturizing conditioner. use a wide-tooth comb to distribute the conditioner. rinse thoroughly. This method may be used for co-washing. it is also recommended to deep conditioner hair every 2-3 weeks.
3. Brushing Virgin Malaysian Body Wave Styles
To comb your virgin hair bundle deals with a wide tooth on a daily basis, make sure it is tangle-free. Comb it from the middle of the hair weaves to the end part. This will protect your hair weaves from tangle and shedding, thus maintaining its good shape.
4. Styling body wave Malaysian hair weaving
Use a moisturizing leave-in conditioner and/or a nickel-size amount of argan oil on damp hair. air drying is recommended. if not possible, use a hairdryer with a large-tooth comb attachment with a heat protectant. style as desired. if you feel that the hair is dry, use argan oil. hair does not like heavy/too much product.
5. Caring for Body Wave Hair at Night
When going to sleep, tie your Malaysian hair Body Wave into Bantu knots and cover it with a satin cap. If you don't want to wake up with a head of messy hair in the morning, wrapping up your body wave hair weave would be a good solution. Moreover, it will effectively avoid damage and breakage of your hair weave.
6. Treat your Malaysian hair weaves as your own hair
To keep your Malaysian hair bundles with closure in good condition, you have to treat body wave weaves, which are made out of virgin human hair, just like your own hair. To wash it softly and use our special shampoo to prolong its service life. You can also use your favorite conditioner for extra softness and protection of your Malaysian hair weft.
7. Maintaining your body wave hair bundles with closure
You worry that your hair may not keep its style throughout the day so you should stop brushing it so much, stop running your hands through it all the time just leave it alone and let it look pretty. Remember - virgin hair cuticles are not attached to a scalp so they will not be getting any of the natural oils and nutrients your scalp would normally give your real hair.
The video of UNice Malaysian Body Wave Hair
Here is a video of one of our customer's reviews about her UNice Malaysian body wave hair bundles, let's watch how did she take care of her body wave hair so great.
1. Take care of your ends - trim them regularly so any split ends do not travel up and damage the rest of the hair
2. Wash your hair with mostly conditioner and a small amount of shampoo weekly or every 2 weeks to remove product build-up and also keep the hair healthy and moisturized.
3. If you're bad with routines then at least just tie the hair in a hairband at night without fail and sleep on a satin pillow if possible - this is the bare minimum.
4. treat hair as you would your own hair. taking great care will extend the longevity
5. If heat is used, use a heat protectant
6. Do not sleep in wet hair
7. Seal wefts 2x with sealant to reduce shedding recommended steps - detangle, co-wash (washing hair with only conditioner) air dry, style to preference.
Last but not least, acquiring an extraordinary fabulous hair weave is quite a happy thing for girls. Buying UNice hair's Malaysian hair body wave offers you the chance to flaunt gorgeous hair that you have always yearned for.
Thank you for reading! Did we miss anything? Let us know, we love to hear from you, tell us what you're doing. What works for you?
Shop More Popular Malaysian Hair