How to straighten your hair
Hair is very important in our life, many girls always wear body wave, curly weaves, deep wave, and other curls. Want to try something new to change your lifeless tresses? Getting long silk straight hair bundles may be the first good choice! If your own hair is made of premium quality authentic Remy human hair, you can absolutely straighten them by yourself.
You can do it at a hair salon, however it would spend much money, luckily, you can straighten your hair bundles at home by yourself, not only help you save money, but also you can try different hairstyles as your own need and preference. It sounds good, really? why not? Today I will tell you how to straighten your hair at the home.
Things you will need
- Flat iron
- Wide comb
- Air blower
- Heat protectant
How to straighten your hair?
- It starts in the shower: Be mindful of the shampoo and conditioner you use and be sure to use a formula that aids in keeping your hair straight. Much like your makeup, a good hairstyle is all about a good foundation.
- We can protect our wavy Brazilian hair extensions from heat damage by adding some protestants which will be added all over your hair. Be sure that use a flat iron on dry virgin Brazilian hair.
- Wait until your hair is bone dry, Hair should be bone dry when you straighten. You can achieve this by air-drying your hair or blow-drying it briefly. Rough dry it until completely dry and then straighten over the top.
- Make sure the hair is clipped back in multiple sections, that makes it easier. The under sections or small sections are good for the beginning of dealing with.
- Although an advocate for heat-protectant serums and sprays, you’d better use oils because they are easily absorbed by the hair instead of simply coating it. It's great for thicker hair.
- Monitor your temperature, and always protect your hair by avoiding too-hot temperatures. "The 450-degree setting was designed specifically for in-salon, professional keratin treatments.
- Sometimes your hair might not be straightening quickly enough, causing you to run the flat iron over your hair a bunch of times. This repetitive movement can actually cause your hair to go static! To avoid this, turn the heat up on your straightener.
- Comb one section that you choose to deal with thoroughly in order to make it untangled. Hold the section tight, clamp a flat iron on it, and deal with it from the root to the end. Use the flat iron which is pulled in a downwards motion to straighten this section. Turning the heat up a bit can make it easier to straighten the virgin Brazilian hair. Or it will not be straight enough after only once.
- When straightening hair, or even while blow-drying, the temptation to comb it (since it is so greatly enforced) can run high. But before you do so, grab a brush instead!
A video you can follow to straighten your hair.
You can have your good virgin hair from curly to straight following this process which contains these simple steps. Have you got it? Meanwhile, here is a video about a tutorial on achieving BONE STRAIGHT SLEEK HAIR ft UNICE HAIR by Kendall B. There's nothing like flying always and trying to get your real hair to blend with your silky straight bundles. Let’s have a look:
Straight hair is stylish, pretty, and convenient, especially in wintertime. The problem, however, is that many of the tools used, such as heat and chemical straighteners, are really bad for your hair. Over time, they dry it out, and split the ends, that situation is based on the way people use to treat their hair. Besides, you can read the Complete Guide You Need To Know When You Straighten Curly Hair.
Here are a few things you need to know when straightening your hair.
1. Prep for Straight Hair in the Shower
2. Rough Dry Your Hair
3. Use the Right Brush
4. Wait Until Your Hair is Bone Dry
5. Use a Thermal Protectant
6. Monitor Your Temperature
7. Take It One Section at a Time
8. Always Hold Your Hair Taut
9. Add Finishing Products to Reduce Frizz and Add Shine
10. Use a Flat Iron with Advanced Technology
Hair is very important in our life, and some people's hair seems so bright and soft , but some people's hair seems so dry and without brightness.It depends on how you care them and the quality of your hair.
Do you want your hair to be shiny and smooth? Just take good care of it and wash your virgin Brazilian hair often. We not only provide the best quality hair products but also provide best professional customer service if you have any question about hair.
Whether you are looking for straight hair bundles with closure, Remy straight wavy hair, straight clip in hair extensions, or virgin straight human hair wigs,just visit UNice hair website, get in touch with us and try our products and see just how much changing up your hairstyle can change your looks and affect your confidence positively!