How to solve the dry and static problems of long hair in autumn?
Many women are conscious of the problem of hair static or dry when the alternation of seasons. Just like your skin, the hair needs your careful protection. Maintaining your natural hair weave is important for beautiful, long-lasting weaves. You should do your best to keep it healthy and raise your confidence. So we specially write this article to help you to get rid of static hair in winter.
She’s Du Xiaoxi, her hair is almost 97cm. When she goes out, the most question asked her about is how she care her virgin hair weave so good, what her secret is, and so on. Today we would share her care tips with you.
Before learning how to get rid of hair static and dry, let we are aware of what causes hair static firstly.
What Causes Static In Your Hair?
Just like the rest of your body, your hair can build up electrical charges, too. For example, if you wear a hat, electrons can build up on the hat. When you take it off, the negative electrons may go with your hat, making your hair positively charged. As a result, your hair lifts up because your now-positive hairs are repelling each other, just like magnets. That is why your hair product is static and becomes wild and hairy.
We know the air is lacking in water in the winter, and we often rub our hair against many clothes, such as scarves, beanies, hats, and cardigans, thus making hair static more pronounced in the winter.
How To Get Rid Of Hair Static And Dry
1. Brush hair start from the ends
Comb out the hair from root to tip with a wide-toothed comb or a hair extension loop brush. If you choose to have the Indian knot technique applied as well, you may work close to the scalp because of the extremely small sections of your Virgin Hair. However, work gently in a small section to remove difficult snags near the scalp.
2. Choose Moisturizing Shampoo
There is no doubt that the frosty winter air is devoid of humidity, so you need to make sure your hair gets its hydration somewhere else — like in your shampoo.
The wig is not attached to your scalp so that it does not receive the protection or moisturizing effects of the natural oils. No matter it’s Malaysian straight or Peruvian Curly Weave, you had better wash your wigs or hair bundles every one to two weeks. If you have an extremely oily scalp, please consider using a dry shampoo at your roots between washings.
3. Always Condition Your Hair
While some of us tend to skip conditioners in the summer, but it is essential during the winter. Because not only can it add extra moisture, but also improve hair manageability, smoothness, and shine. There are some conditioners that are specifically designed to decrease frizz, but you can freely pick any moisturizing conditioner you like.
Besides, don't forget the right way to use a conditioner is to apply it to the ends of your hair after every shampoo.
4. Apply A Deep Conditioning Mask
If your hair tends to be dry in the summer, the regular shampoo and conditioner might not be enough for you during the winter. To help keep your hair nourished and restored, make sure to use an intensive moisturizing treatment at least once a week.
Now it is time to use any cream that you have in your purse. For example, a bit of body lotion, face or hand cream, whatever! After all, the added moisture will be a godsend to your hair.
Just squeeze a pea-size amount, rub in your hands and run through your hair. If you don't want to leave your hair oily (especially if it isn't designed for hair) and make it feel weighed down, you can focus the cream on the ends and less on the scalp to avoid looking like you haven’t washed your hair in weeks. Just a tiny bit will do the trick in getting your static hair under control.
More Tips To Get Rid Of Static In Hair
1. Handling mopping ground sprinkler, or humidifier indoor environment is vitally important to hold a specific humidity of the indoor environment.
You can find humidifiers at any department store or order one online. All you have to do is fill the device with the right amount of water, turn it on, and then say goodbye to static hair in your home.
2. To ground bathe, wash their clothes, to be able to eliminate the accumulation of electrostatic charge from the body surface.
3. Opt for a wooden or a metal comb as those are conductive and thus can get rid of static hair.
As an added bonus, in addition to removing static hair, these materials are also more environmentally friendly than plastics, so you can tame your baby hair and still show love to the environment.
4. Undress, gently touch the walls, touch the doorknob or faucet before have got to touch the wall, our bodies electrostatic "put out", for instance, static electricity will not likely hurt you.
5. Wearing clothes, ought to choose soft, smooth cotton or silk underwear. Also, avoid wearing poor texture, easy the electrostatic chemical fiber clothes to ensure that static electricity hazards are minimized. Of course, you can utilize the antistatic detergent.
6. As for office owners, you can use your hand to massage the scalp over the direction of the growth of hir. With long insisted, it can improve the circulation of blood, the hair full, tough, can in some degree slow up the occurrence of electrostatic.
Just make your hair as your pet in the head. Love it and know its needs, taking out static electricity, appropriate practices, so as to ensure healthier hair and beautiful you！The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. Change yourself start from a new hairstyle! There are hair weaves, hair extensions, wigs, bundles with closures in any style and color in UNice Store. Different hairstyles for your choice.