How to care for natural hair(with videos)
Beautiful hair adds some kind of personality to your image and naturally beautifies you. How to care for natural hair, natural hair is beautiful, whether it is virgin, relaxed, or braided. The key to healthy, beautiful hair is moisture and gentle treatment. Trying to care for natural hair can be a handful.
These basic tips below are really important to know if you're trying to grow your natural hair. We collect the complete tutorial on how to care for hair! It's worth adding that this article talks about all things black natural hair care fortresses that have not been chemically treated.
How To Care For Black Natural Hair?
How to wash natural hair weave?
- The first step involves straightening your weave.
- With your head bent forward, wet your hair using warm water in a downward motion starting from where the tracks are.
- Next apply some moisturizing shampoo, the same way as you did with the warm water. Shampoo removes any dirt, dandruff, and excess oils from your natural hair.
- Once you have rinsed your hair, apply a hair conditioner and leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing it.
- Finally, dry your hair. The easiest way to do this is using a hair drier.
This video will show you how to wash the natural hair weave, you need the warm water, the shampoo, and a comb. Let's start it.
How to wash natural hair weave
How to moisturize virgin hair weave?
It is important that you follow these hair care tips to moisturize virgin hair weave so your new affordable hair extensions will last as long as possible. We also recommend for daily maintenance.
- In the morning, make sure you apply a moisturizing anti-breakage product.
- Apply your conditioner, be sure to apply these moisturizers with your hands (fingers spread apart).
- This will give your hair body and fullness as well as a naturally healthy, but not oily, shine. Here are some basic instructions and suggestions on how to take care of your virgin extensions. We hope that you can follow the video (or similar) to maintain your hair extensions.
How to revive old weave?
We can refresh the hairpiece before moving the bundles with closure weave back up the hairline for another few weeks. If we want to prolong the hair's life, we have to take good care of them. Here's how to revive your weave.
- 1: Mix conditioner and Olive oil in a spray bottle with hot water.
- 2. Comb/brush the hair.
- 3. Spray the mixture on the hair.
- 4. Place hair into a pot of boiling hot water and conditioner.
- 5. Place hair into a plastic bag and let sit overnight.
- 6. Rinse out hair and enjoy your new bundles!!
Hey guys sharing with you how to revive your old hair to make it look fresh again. Watch this video to see how tangled and unruly it was this method worked!!
How to revive natural hair weave?
6 hair tips for beautiful hair.
- Don't wash your hair every day and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends. Try and use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
- Comb wet hair with extreme care because they're fragile and prone to breakage. Take a broad-toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
- If you are really determined to take good care of your hair, try doing good, deep conditioning hair masks regularly, preferably once a week or at least once every two weeks.
- Stay away from hair styling treatments and products. The use of harsh chemicals will only spoil your hair growth in the long run; hence, it’s advisable to embrace the natural beauty of your hair, or, at least, use them rarely.
- Some women suggest sleeping with an ionic air purifier next to their bed to ensure the air that their hair is exposed to is healthy.
- Trim your hair every few weeks to get rid of those brown and rough split ends. Cut about 1/4th an inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid the split ends growing out again.
- Embrace every stage of your hair journey. It's YOUR story, so own it. But most importantly, love yourself and the rest will come. Be encouraged.
Shop More Popular Natural Hair