How To Take Care Of Malaysian Curly Hair Weave
Malaysian Hair is one of the most popular hair type in the market.100% virgin malaysian hair weave is thick,soft,silky and lustrous in texture,no smell,no shedding and tangle free. Malaysian virgin hair weave in a variety of different textures including: straight, wavy and curly. You can choose different malaysian hair bundles types by own hobby to restyle your hair.The bundle deals virgin hair hold curls extremely well and blends very well.
Virgin malaysian hair is reported to have minimal shedding, but a normal amount of shedding for curly textures. Because of its virgin curly hair texture, this hair requires lots of moisture and maintenance. Each day you will need to activate the curls with a water/conditioner mix and condition it with a moisturizing conditioner often.
|Malaysian Hair Bundles||Malaysian Curly Hair|
UNice Mall brings to you some tips to maintain malaysian curly hair weave:
1. Always wash your curly weave on a mannequin head . This gives you complete control over the procedure instead of having to guess if you’re washing it correctly.
2. Use a shampoo for dry/damaged hair or for chemically treated hair if the curls are not naturally from the donor.
3. Never brush curly hair weave when it’s dry. Brush only when wet and only with a Denman brush or better still a wide tooth comb. You can use a large tooth comb when it’s dry but don’t comb it more than twice in a day – too much combing causes shedding and frizzing of your curly weave.
4. Never use products with mineral oils on your curly weave. A water based moisturizer that can be sprayed is best.
5. Don’t straighten the hair more than twice per month as this can damage the hair – ideally don’t straighten it at all as its human weave hair and will break with prolonged extreme heat. If you do straighten, use a low heat setting and never use a blow dryer.
We hope those tips can help you. Want to buy or fix Malaysian curly hair weave? Get your curly hair today at www.unice.com.