How to Bring Your Brazilian Hair Weave Back To Life
Have you ever been in the bind and you really need to get your weave done; but you really didn’t have enough to pay for a new install and new hair? All you have is some old virgin hair you wore a few months ago or the hair that’s currently installed now. Ladies, we are discussing “How to Bring that Old Virgin Hair Back!”
There are some really simple steps that you can take to ensure that your virgin hair extensions are well maintained and taken care of so that you can look your best and keep your hair healthy and beautiful.To keep your virgin hair soft, healthy and lasting long, you must take care of your remy virgin hair weave.Here are some of the steps that I recommend when you look after your hair.
Hot Flat Iron
Liquid Shine or LightSerum Oil
Wash & Condition
(1) Please only wash the hair with conditioner. (once 2 week).
(2) Detangle hair gently before washing. Ple do not rub or twist the hair.
(3) Please add conditioner to warm water and swish the hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
(4) Blot out excess water with tower and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose in the sun.
(5) Please do not brush the hair when it is still wet. Ple comb the curly hair with yur fingers. Don't take each small curl of hair apart, and for the wavy and curly hair, it is helpful to use some gel to hold the texture pattern after washing, but not too much.
(6) Brush straight hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Please work your way up to the roots.
(7) Avoid overusing of hot curlers and flat-irons, which will shorten the using-time of hair than it should be.
(8) Please use some nutrition water or a protectant when you perm or dye the hair.
Besides,you can read this article-How to wash Brazilian hair,or watch the Ashley Devonna’s video below of how to wash virgin hair extensions.
Just like your real hair, our wavy weave hair can also be permed, colored, highlighted, straightened, curled, washed, blow-dried. Treat your virgin hair like your own hair. Using products that contains harmful ingredients (alcohol and sulfates) affects the natural state of the hair.To keep your virgin hair soft, healthy and lasting long, one of the most important steps is to moisturize your hair properly.
You can find some help by watch Crystal Adamma’s tutorial,in this video she showed us how she take good care of her hair. I hope this helps!
Bring Hair Weave Back To Life
First, you will need to wash and deep condition the hair. You can deep condition hair by just letting it sit covered in conditioner in a plastic bag over night or you can place the hair in the microwave in a plastic bag for a minute.
Second, rinse off deep conditioner.
Third, let the hair air dry. Do not blow dry hair since it will dry it out.
Dear,The beautiful girl Michelle shared how she revived old bundles from Unice Hair in this video!
Her audio was not working correctly so here are the steps:
1: Mix conditioner and Olive oil in a spray bottle with hot water.
2.Comb/brush the hair.
3. Spray mixture on the hair.
4. Place hair into a pot with boiling hot water and conditioner.
5. Place hair into a plastic bag and let sit overnight.
6. Rinse out hair and enjoy your new bundles!!
Do’s & Don’ts
Before installing your virgin hair, conditioner wash (co-wash) hair first with a moisturizing conditioner.
Do not cut the wefts or tracks of your virgin hair. This will cause shedding. Your stylist or you should use the fold over method to install the hair. If the wefts must be cut please seal with weft sealant prior to installing.
Co-wash hair at least once a week. Do not over shampoo your hair, this will cause dryness. Shampoo 1-2 times a month. If your hair feels heavy or oily please use a clarifying shampoo.
Air dry your virgin hair. Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair.
When styling with heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant serum or spray that is ALCOHOL-FREE. Oil base product and alcohol will fry the hair.
Prior to bedtime, wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or roller set your hair and use a satin/silk cap or scarf.
If you bleach, tint, perm, or use extreme heat on hair you risk drying out your hair extensions. This might cause your hair to shed and tangle. We cannot guarantee the longevity of any hair that has been processed or chemically treated. Deep condition hair after chemically treating hair.If you notice your hair is starting to get dry, sheds, damaged, or tangles, use silicon mix to deep condition the hair.
After washing hair – Saturate and let silicon mix sit in hair for 1 hour or more. For super deep conditioning, place hair in a ziplock bag then microwaves for 60 seconds. Let hair sit in the bag for 1 hour or more. Wash out thoroughly with lukewarm water.