Difference between free and three part closure
Free part lace closures and three-part closures are both very useful in creating beautiful sew-in installations. They both serve the same purpose, which is to close off an install. They both eliminate the need for blending. They are both made of either Swiss lace or French lace. But they also have several differences between them some that we will discuss in this blog post.
First, let's talk about what is a closure?
A closure is a section of hair (about 3-5 inches wide/long) ventilated in either lace, Swiss lace, or a silk base made to imitate the scalp and give full protection to your hair! They can be sewn, taped, or glued down.
If your hair is broken off, natural, colored, etc. a closure is the best option for you to maintain the health of your hair while you wear weaves. They are priced the same as a single bundle of hair! ($60-$120) No more worrying about blending, frizzing, coloring, heat damage, or track showing!
What is A Free Part Lace Closure?
Free Part: Closure has the ability to have a part anywhere.
What is A Three-Part Lace Closure?
Pre-Parted (Middle, Side, Three-Part Hair Closure): If the closure is full lace, the part can still be placed where you like using a little water and re-parting with a comb. These just provide a pre-plucked, pre-made part to make installing a little bit easier.
Difference Between Free And Three-part Closure
- You can try the free-style and 3-part closures, both offer versatile partings once applied and are easy to style, but it is essential that you bleach the knots for either style of closure.
- Maybe for some, the free part is great as it offers a lot more versatility. In general, the 3 part is nothing special. After you co-washed it, it wasn't much different from a free part.
- Lots of women use Freestyle closures because they like the freedom of deciding where to part my closure. They don't like that "hard part" in the other types of closures. They always bleach their knots because it just looks better to me. They can also try to thin the edge of the closure by randomly plucking hairs out of the front.
- Meanwhile, depending on the installation method, a three-part closure can allow you to easily switch your part from side to side, making it easier for the client to keep up with their part.
- In my opinion, the only shortage to a free-part closure is that the client has to try a little harder to keep up with the part once they leave the stylist. Otherwise, it is more convenient for the stylist since they can FREELY part it, usually the cheaper option, and has the ability to look more natural.
It is the desire of every lady to look like a goddess and to turn necks every step she takes. Lace closure allows for parting any way you prefer. With this closure, your hair blends perfectly with the extension and prevents any possible damage to your hair. Have you possessed? Here we recommend a popular lace closure for you!
Best Recommend Three-part closure For You!
UNice Exclusive 3 Part Lace Closure
In this photo, the model is wearing UNice Body Wave With Lace Closure UNice Body Wave With Lace Closure.
There are many benefits to this exclusive 3 part lace closure. You are able to have three different partings with such incredible ease! The 3 part lace closure enables you to produce versatile hairstyles unlike any closure before.
It is 4*4inches, enabling the choice of three extremely natural partings, which can be sewn or glued. If you want to do more with your hair a Three-Part Lace Closure is a must-have! It enables you to be more experimental with your hair, choosing the looks, fashion, and styles you require with no compromise. It comes in body wave or straight for optimum choice.
If you want to gain control of your hair this 3-part lace closure is available at an introductory price of only £60.