What You Should Know Before Getting A Brazilian Hair Weave ?
Last updated Oct.16,2020
Everyone and we mean everyone, has been chopping their locks for a major hair change.And if you're asking yourself whether you should get a Brazilian Hair Weave Applied, know that you're so not alone.
But as much as we all should be open to changing your hair, there are still a few things to remember and think about before you buy virgin Brazilian hair bundles with closure.So if you're asking yourself "Should I get a Brazilian hair straightening or Brazilian hair bundle deals?", make sure to read everything below first!
Q1: How to tell if it is true Brazilian hair?
- First, real Brazilian virgin hair always has he hair color of its donor's.Most often it is black.
- Besides, real Brazilian virgin hair will not be too straight or silky.
- Usually, real virgin hair is a little coarser.
- Or you can have a flame test. Real human virgin hair will usually produce smoke when it contacts with a flame.Read the full article here-How To Tell If Your Brazilian Wavy Hair Is Genuine.
Q2: How to wear or sew in Brazilian hair?
- 1.Using an invisible needle and thread (so it seems like the thread just disappears).
- 2.Getting the threaded needle lying next to the spool.
Step 2: Sew-in:
- Braid the hair in parallel format from front to back. Then I place the weave on the head and feel out the braids and part around the head.
- Always make sure you line the hair up right where you want it to be.Using hair pins to pin it in place. Then we begin to sew right above the temples, down and around to the other side (there is no thread right at the very top). It is veryimportant to take the needle under the braid that way it forces the lace to lay down flat.Read the full article here-How To Sew In With A Lace Frontal Closure(2017 Update).
Q3: How many bundles do you need for a sew in?
- In general, you can according to the rule of thumb: the longer the length of your bundles, the more hair your generally going to need. All virgin hair naturally thins out towards the tips so we suggest more bundles for a fuller look from root to tip.
- It usually needs 3-4pcs for a whole head, this straight hair of 22 24 26 is 145usd, if you need another, you can add one another bundle or 1 piece of closure.
Q4: How to clean Brazilian hair?
- 2.Exchange conditioner for shampoos wash
- 3.Wash hair in a downward motion.
- Read the full article here-How to wash Brazilian hair.
Q5: How to color Brazilian hair weave?
- First, you should comb through the human hair extensions using a wide tooth comb.
- Next, prepare of the hair color mixture. To ensure you protect your hands, put on gloves before this step.
- Then, it’s now time to coat every strand of your Brazilian hair extensions with the dye.
- Fourth, rinse excessive hair color from the extensions.
- Fifth, use cold water to rinse your colored Brazilian extensions.
- After all these steps, you are supposed to dry your hair. Read the full article here-How to dye Brazilian hair.
Q6: How to curl virgin Brazilian human hair weave?
- Step 1: Prep your bundle deals virgin hair with heat protectant.
- Step 2: Take a small section of hair, and insert it into your flat iron.
- Step 3: Twist your wrist, (the one holding the flat iron :)), about a half-turn, then pull, then twist again, then pull.
- Step 4: Continue with Step 3 (either version) throughout your entire head of hair.
- Step 5: Comb your fingers through to break up the curls.How To Curl Your Hair With A Flat Iron(With Pictures And Video).
Q7: How to condition Brazilian hair?
- (1) Please only wash the hair with conditioner. (once 2 weeks).
- (2) Detangle hair gently before washing.Please do not rub or twist the hair.
- (3) Please add conditioner to warm water and swish the hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- 4) Blot out excess water with the towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose in the sun.
- (5) Please do not brush the hair when it is still wet. Please comb the curly hair with your fingers. Don't take each small curl of hair apart, and for the wavy and curly hair, it is helpful to use some gel to hold the texture pattern after washing, but not too much.
- (6) Brush straight hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Please work your way up to the roots.
- (7) Avoid overusing of hot curlers and flat-irons, which will shorten the using time of hair than it should be.
- (8) Please use some nutrition water or a protectant when you perm or dye the hair. Read the full article here-How to take care of Brazilian hair extensions(With Complete Guide and Video).
Q8: How to style Brazilian hair extensions?
- Of course, you can curl it with the curling iron and it will be held, I recommend to have your hairdresser to curl it so that you can get the result you want.usually, 3 bundles are enough for a full head, if you like thicker, you can order 4 bundles or another closure.
Q9: How to keep Brazilian hair from tangling?
- Firstly, you need to get top quality virgin human hair weft which is made of machine double weft.
- Secondly, you need to be reasonable to take care of your Remy virgin hair extensions.Finally, you can seal the wefts.This guarantees a tightly sealed weft that will minimize shedding dramatically.
Q10: How to maintain Brazilian hair weave?
- Choosing the appropriate shampoo and conditioner is paramount in caring for your Brazilian hair straightening.For the hair to last long to use argan oil and only wash the hair with conditioner once a week, do not use shampoo it will cause the hair to become dry. If the hair gets dry hot oil treatment overnight and doesn't use much heat.Just as proper conditioning is vital for your own hair’s health and shine, so too is it for your extensions. The technique that you use when you comb or brush your hair is essential in ensuring a long life for your extensions.
Q11: How long does it last?
- Dear, generally speaking, this hair can last 6-9months if you treat it well, and you can reuse it.This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it.Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer.