What Is Brazilian Hair? Must Read Before Buying
Have you ever wondered if your weave hair really comes from India? Or Brazil? Or Mongolia? Or Peru? Well, sorry to break it to you, but most likely it does not. Many women who care their beauty that love the pure virgin Remy premium raw unprocessed human hair just as their own hair on head.
But they always spend their hard-earned coins from beauty supply store and wholesaler on bad quality hair one too many times has made them confused and sad. As a responsible and mine best virgin hair vendor,I know,hair, it’s important to most women,for Black women in particular, a hairstyle can often be viewed less as an aesthetic choice than as a political one.
Virgin Brazilian human hair is the favorite hair type among the kind of hair weaves.Because it gets the most offers a luxuriously soft, low maintenance and the texture blends seamlessly with most hair types.How many do you know about this kind of Remy human hair extensions?
If you are a true hair lover, you must read this article before buying, not only can you know more about knowledge of hair weaving, but also you can save much money on hair, meanwhile, the more you know, the more beautiful you will be!
What Is Brazilian Human Hair Weave?
Typically, Brazilian hair is collected from donors in the South American region. Most of the donors come from small, rural places within Brazil, where the donors are paid for growing and then donating strong, healthy hair.
Amazing straight hair bundles with closure
Virgin Brazilian hair is beautiful and it makes great looking hair extensions. It comes in wavy, straight or curly patterns. The straight textures are not bone straight and tend to have light waves in it. It styles very easily, and although not recommended, handles heat well and can hold a curl all day. Virgin Brazilian hair extensions blend well with most natural ethnic hair textures and can last up to a year or more with proper care.
Detail and Property about Brazilian Wavy Hair.
- Hair Material: 100% unprocessed human hair, Brazilian virgin human hair
- Hair Quality:No shedding,no tangles,can be straightened,curled, bleached and styled as your own hair;
- Hair Weight&Length: 95-105g/bundle, 3 bundles/order,multiple choices,8inch-26inch;For the length,stretching the hair to be STRAIGHT and then measure.
- Hair Color: Natural black color, can be dyed and bleached.
- Hair Weft: Double Machine Weft
- Suitable Dying Colors: All Colors
- Hair Length: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 inches,Any Mix Length According Request
- Life: 8-12 months(Depending on use and care)
- Related Style:Body Wave/Straight/Loose Wave/Jerry Curly
Most Popular Brazilian Hair Bundles with Closure.
Brazilian Body Wave Virgin Hair
Brazilian Virgin Straight Hair
Brazilian Curly Virgin Hair
Why Choose Our Brazilian Wave Hair Bundles?
How to Care This Cheap Human Hair Weave Bundles?
They have made looking more attractive and desirable, a much easier task, it can serve you for quite awhile.In order to keep them in good shape and make them last longer, here are simple ways you can do to take care of your hair bundle deals.
We recommend the following virgin hair care guide:
How to avoid Tangling?
1)Use a mild shampoo and lather your hair from up to down,not the opposite.
2) Spray the hair with a leave-in conditioner daily.
3) Never sleep on wet or tangled hair.
4) Make sure to wash&condition you hair at least once a week (twice a week is better).Use hydrating drops or consult your
tylist for more help.
How to avoid Shedding?
All of our hair wefts is double layers and machine made. Usually, its weft is neat enough.
However, you may cut the hair weft into pieces to meet your head well before installation.
But just seal the weft again, it will be strong enough.
1) After washing the hair, please nurse with some hair oil, then the hair will be silky and soft.
2) Choose the wide-toothed comb; comb it gently, so as to prevent shedding.
3) Too much heat may damage the hair. If heat is used, use a heat protectant.
How to manicure your hair in daily life?
(1) Wash your extensions Gently! Do not comb or brush extensions when wet because this will rip out hairs and lead to a shorter life for them.
(2) Keep them moisturized, especially when you style extensions often.
(3) Make extensions tangle-free.Gently untangle dry extensions with a wide tooth comb.
(4) Blot out excess water with tower and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose in the sun.
(5) Let the weaves and hair extensions down every morning.
There are many steps that you can take to ensure that your virgin hair extensions are well maintained and taken care of so that you can look your best and keep your hair healthy and beautiful.If you want to get more care tips,you can read this article to get more guide.How To Bring Your Brazilian Hair Weave Back To Life.How To Take Care Of Brazilian Hair Extensions(With Complete Guide And Video).
Get in touch with us today to try our products and see just how much changing up your hairstyle can change your looks and affect your confidence positively!Whether you are looking for straight, wavy, body wave, or curly virgin Brazilian hair, know that you can always count on the hair extensions, weaves, and lace closures offered by UNice Hair.