How to Manage Peruvian Hair Weave
There’s nothing more spectacular than a fresh new look. Keeping that look stunning requires some day to day management that will protect your investment and keep you feeling beautiful and confident.
Peruvian hair weave are shiny, soft and lightweight. With proper care and maintenance, it can last for years and multiple installs. So, how to manage natural Peruvian Hair extensions properly?I am going to introduce something about How to Manage Peruvian Hair Weave in this blog.Keep reading:
What you will learn:
How To Take Care Of Peruvian Wavy Hair Weave
- Shampoo at least once a week with a product compatible with the hair texture.
- Do not massage or rub the hair against itself.
- Wash in a downward motion.Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner or mask. Use a wide tooth comb or fingers to work the conditioner into your Peruvian wavy hair. Put on a shower for a wait at least 10 - 30 minutes, then rinse out conditioner thoroughly.
- Rinse conditioner out thoroughly.
- Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Spray hair with a leave of conditioner or diluted curl activator solution.
- Air-dry hair for the best wave formation.
How To Take Care Of Peruvian Straight Weave
- Shampoo hair at least once a week with a product compatible with the hair texture.
- Wet you hair slowly and apply shampoo generoulsy. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself.
- Gently comb hair with a wide tooth comb or your fingers to emove any tangles and wash in a downward motion. Rinse shampoo out thoroughly.
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner or mask. Use a wide tooth comb or fingers to work the conditioner into your hair. Put on a shower for wait at least 10 - 30 minutes, then rinse out conditioner thoroughly.
- Gently towel dry hair.Apply a leave-in conditioner or serum or light hair to hair.
- Air dry hair or set the hair, while wet, on rollers for curls
- When hair is completely dry, apply more serum or light hair to hair if required
- If you must use heat, to dry or style the hair, be sure you use a leave in conditioner first.
- Comb hair with a wide tooth comb, beginning at the ends and working your way up towards the scalp.
- Use alcohol free styling aids, such as mouse, gel, and hairspray in moderation.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling to the hair.
- Before going to bed, braid, pin curl or roller set your hair.Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
How To Take Care Of Peruvian Curly Hair
- Fingerstyle or use a wide tooth comb only, when hair is damp.
- Apply the suggested products, style the curly Peruvian hair weaves while damp, allow it to air dry and then leave it alone!
- Do not comb dry curls for you will disrupt the curl pattern and cause the hair to frizz.
- To refresh curls, spray with plain water, leave in conditioner or diluted curl activator.
- Use alcohol-free styling aids, such as mouse, gel, and hairspray in moderation.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling.
- Before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair.
- Do not sleep on damp hair.
- Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
How to Take Care of Your Weave at Night
- Brush out any tangles or knots with a wide tooth comb.
- Use a light moisturizer to re-hydrate the hair (Be very light, the product build up can happen very quickly and compromise your style, use this step only as needed).
- Use a moisturizer on the nape and edges of your hair, if you have any hair out, be sure to gently moisturize that as well and try to reach your scalp at least twice a week.
- Wrap the sewn in hair in a circular motion using a large paddle brush around the head and secure with pins if necessary.
- Secure with a silk or satin scarf or tight satin bonnet. If you have a longer style, wrapping may be cumbersome and large flex rod rollers to secure the hair may be a better option. They are quick and will not alter the bone straight look, but will give your hair body and protect the style while you sleep.
General Care Of Peruvian Human Hair
- Installing the hair: To ensure that your Peruvian weft extensions do not shed after installing it, I recommend that you follow the instructions below: Do not cut the wefts. This is because most of the extensions are either hand-tied or feature a very thin weft, which makes your weave virtually undetectable and easier to install. Because of this, when the delicate weft is cut, this loosens the hair in the weft causing what appears to be shedding.
- How to comb: We advise that you comb your hair every morning. Gently brush your hair from the ends towards your scalp. Starting from the ends keeps the pressure off the weft area and is a good way to maintain the longevity of the extensions.
- How to sleep: You must NEVER sleep on wet hair. Sleeping on wet hair is known to matte hair that makes it very difficult to keep the hair the way you want. Just make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to sleep and you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. Rolling your hair in rods at night will maintain your curls and limit the amount of heat you have to use on your hair daily.
- Swimming: You may go swimming in pools and hot tubs. We recommend braiding your hair or pulling it up into a ponytail before swimming to keep your hair from tangling. It is best to wash your hair right after swimming. Add a spray in conditioner after swimming.
- Styling Tools: It's very important to use a wide tooth or paddle back brush using gentle strokes, when washing and or styling the hair. Small tooth and retail combs can snag the hair which can cause unwanted shedding.
Thank you for reading and if you have any questions about human hair, brazilian or peruvian, let us know we are here to help regardless wether you end up buying from us or not. We have a lot of very happy customers so check out our Virgin Peruvian Hair Bundles we always have great deals for the quality of our products.
Shop the most popular remy peruvian hair