4x4 Closure VS 5x5 Closure: Things You Should Know Before Buying
The lace closure has been a great hair accessory to get a protective style and mimic a natural hairline look with its exquisite design. And there are a lot of newcomers to hair bundles and closure, so some beginners keep asking the difference between a 4x4 closure and a 5x5 closure.
Here we give you, especially beginners some insightful knowledge and tips about 4x4 closure and a 5x5 closure.
What Is A 4x4 Lace Closure?
A 4x4 lace closure is made of hair (usually human hair) and a piece of lace, and the lace size is 4x4, it has nothing to do with the hair onto the closure. The hair is usually hand-tied onto the lace to make it more natural when people wear it with bundles. A 4x4 closure is used to cover the top of your head meanwhile creating a natural hairline.
Is There Something Special About 4x4 Lace Closure?
The 4x4 lace closure is a beginner-friendly type of closure because it has a smaller size of lace to maintain. The hair on lace closure will gradually fall off with repeatedly styled, plucked, or dyed, etc. So the 4x4 lace closure is such a perfect one to wig beginners, and people who have less time to maintain the hair closure. And you can use this closure to create a middle part, side part look.
What Is A 5x5 Lace Closure?
As the name implies, a 5x5 lace closure is lace with 5x5 size. This type of closure is also used to close off your sew-in styles. A 5x5 lace closure is recommended to people who are new to wearing lace closures compared with lace frontal.
UNice Hair has the best HD lace closure with a pre-plucked hairline to help you achieve a perfect sew-in. The HD lace closure can perfectly melt with your skin and give a natural look.
The Difference Between A 5x5 Closure And A 4x4 Closure
1. Different closure sizes. The most obvious is that they have a different lace space.
2. Price. The cost of a lace closure depends on many factors. One of the things is that larger lace will cost more because that larger space needs more lace and hair to finish a whole product. So a 5x5 closure usually costs more than a 4x4 closure.
3. Styling options. Larger lace space can have more fullness and versatilities. It is hard to create a half up half down style by using a 4x4 closure. But a 5x5 closure can give a frontal look and can get a deeper part.
How To Choose A Right Closure For Yourself From Different Closure Sizes?
1. Larger lace space has more styling options but maintenance of the closures is usually high-priced.
2. If you are new to wearing closure or wigs, I highly recommend that you can start your journey by using 4x4 closure or 5x5 closure. But if you are voting for more styles and deeper parts, lace frontal will be a great option.
3. Choose a lace color that can perfectly melt with your skin. HD lace closure is the best type to create a natural hairline and matches well with all skin colors.