3 Easy Steps To Solve UNice Hair Extensions Damage and shedding
Can't afford expensive hair fall treatment but worried about your excessive hair loss? Shedding hair can be one of the major reasons for shedding self-confidence! Our current lifestyle makes us even more prone to problems like hair fall, which ultimately leads to greater concerns such as hair loss.
Understanding how to stop hair from shedding can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. So we must get to the root of the problem, maybe your lifestyle, some wrong action you have done with your UNice virgin hair weave, maybe others. Only you find the reason what leads to your hair loss and damage, can you solve it perfectly! Here are 3 easy steps of how to solve hair damage and shedding.
1. Daily Care
Stop the wrong action to your hair bundles with closure, just like washing your hair too often. Using the shampoo products can reduce hair shedding and increase hair growth, you should leave the hair in the conditioner for a little longer time to get more nutrition. Always brush from the bottom up to avoid tangling and breakage and other daily care.
2. Personal Care
Human hair extensions are too weak to need careful protection just like a baby. Keratin is the natural protein found in hair. You could ask for a keratin treatment at the salon. Minimize any styling that tugs at your hair. Heat can dry out your hair, sometimes irreparably damaging individual strands. So you’d better, minimize any styling that tugs at your hair.
Sustained levels of stress can have a real impact on hair shedding. out It is important to remember that everyone experiences hair shedding at certain times in their life, and while dietary changes can certainly help to improve hair health, there may be other hormonal factors at play. Cortisol is often known as “the stress hormone” and has a complex relationship with hair shedding.
In a nutshell, learning how to stop hair shedding and keep fuller, healthier hair can sometimes be as simple as adjusting your diet, using a moisturizing conditioner, and finding some relaxing quick fixes for hair loss due to stress.
● Make sure to buy hair care products that pertain to your hair type, such as oily, dry, frizzy, permed, relaxed, etc.
● The option to relax your Keratin extensions hair is yours to make. Keep in mind that hair au naturel is much more painful to braid.
● Install a water softener to your shower or bath if your water is hard.
● Trim off ends about every three months, or whenever they look damaged.
● Some silicones (ingredients ending in "-cone") can cause damage, but others are fairly harmless. If the product doesn't also contain sulfates, you're probably safe.