Peruvian vs Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better For Me?
Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair, which one is better? You may wonder about the slight difference between the two hair types. When making the decision between either Peruvian or Brazilian hair extensions, it is imperative that you know the difference between Brazilian hair vs Peruvian hair and the advantages and disadvantages of using these hair extensions.
Some people like using both Peruvian and Brazilian hair for hair extensions or for a wig, although these people sometimes encounter a problem when trying to determine the quality of hair they should choose.
It’s important to understand the advantages that one hair type wields over the other. This article discusses Peruvian hair vs Brazilian hair and at the end of it, you will have to know the distinctions.
What Is Peruvian Hair?
Peruvian hair extensions are usually thicker and coarser in texture than Brazilian and Indian weave hair and blend well in medium Caucasian hair textures, as well as normally relaxed hair textures on African-American women.
Peruvian virgin hair is thick, straight, or slightly wavy, usually thicker and coarser in texture than Brazilian hair. Remy Peruvian hair is lightweight, but provides more volume and looks very natural for African-American women. Peruvian wavy hair has become extremely popular especially among Black women.
If you like this hair, UNice Peruvian hair is 100% unprocessed virgin hair, can be colored, iron-flat, and curled. You can achieve a full hair installation with lesser bundles due to its natural thickness.
Peruvian hair bundles come available in various textured styles: Peruvian straight hair, Curly Peruvian hair, Peruvian wavy hair.
What Is Brazilian Hair?
Often said to be sourced from the rural regions of Brazil, this virgin hair weave is thick, soft, and naturally wavy. Compared to Peruvian hair, Brazilian hair comes available in a wide range of colors and lengths and is often much shinier and silkier than Peruvian hair. With its shiny appearance, Brazilian human hair is soft to touch and comes available in various textured styles.
The hair can hold curls well and is soft and smooth. The texture of Brazilian hair can vary from natural straight to bouncy body waves, and these extensions are popular in countries in West Africa.
When cared for properly, this hair type can last quite a long time. No special maintenance is needed for the hair. Generally, Brazilian hair will match any hairstyle.
The Similarities Between Brazilian Hair And Peruvian Hair
1. Virgin Brazilian hair and Peruvian both are made of 100% virgin human hair and can be dyed, permed, and bleached.
2. They are no tangle, no shedding, no chemical, and even no smell.
3. They are easily styled in any hairstyle you desired and can give you a natural look.
4. Each texture can be processed in curly, wavy, and straight.
5. Brazilian and Peruvian hair length is avaible from 8 inches to 30 inches.
The Difference Between Brazilian Hair And Peruvian Hair
1. Peruvian virgin hair is a little coarser and thicker than Brazilian virgin hair in texture and blends well in normal relaxed hair textures on African-American women.
2. Peruvian hair weave is extremely soft and slightly silkier than Brazilian hair bundles.
3. Peruvian hair bundle is also usually relatively more expensive than Brazilian hair weave because it is still relatively rare.
4. Human Brazilian hair shines more than human Peruvian hair.
5. Peruvian straight hair comes in light brown, deep brown, or darker colors, whereas Brazilian straight hair does not have color variation, but is easy to color.
6. Brazilian curly hair holds curls better than Peruvian curly hair.
7. Peruvian hair is more manageable than Brazilian hair extensions.
8. Brazilian hair extensions are popular in most west-African countries, and Peruvian hair extensions are more requested among Caucasian women.
Brazilian vs Peruvian Hair, How To Choose?
For, the first important is to choose one which can blend my natural hair well. Both Peruvian and Brazilian hair extensions can blend well with African-American hair, and both styles have recently increased in popularity, with more and more women opting for one of these styles. Regardless of Peruvian or Brazilian hair, human hair is always much better than synthetic hair for a wide range of reasons.
When looking for the best hair extensions, the best and most popular types of extensions are currently Peruvian and Brazilian hair. Both serve different functions but can help to create a unique look that will frame the face and leave you looking even more beautiful.
Shop More Popular UNice Hair